International Platform against Femicides and Disappearances is born
International Platform against Femicides and Disappearances made up of several countries: Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Spain, we present the following proposals:
1) Fight for JUSTICE for the victims. Do not stop until we achieve it, making use of all the means at our disposal, from the legal, to the social and political.
2) Legal, active, militant, affective, psychological and sororo support to all mothers and relatives who require it; as well as demanding protection measures for the complaining families.
3) Reparation of the damage, as well as full guarantees for the safety of all mothers and relatives of victims.
4) Total independence of the capitalist state, its politicians and officials; as well as the groups that have dedicated themselves to profit from our pain. Total independence from the UN, the imperialist organizations that work with the Corporations in the handling of illicit businesses such as Human Trafficking, which are a source of femicides and disappearances. We do not submit to their lobbying, pressure, negotiations and private interests. Our fight and the only objective that guides us is JUSTICE for the victims; as well as stopping the wave of femicides that is hitting our countries and the world.
5) Unity and solidarity with each and every oppressed who suffer, like us, poverty, repression, helplessness, vulnerability, and discrimination. We join forces with those who share our goal of justice and truth.
6) Enough of machismo, discrimination, harassment, abuse and mistreatment against women around the world! We want to end patriarchy, the source of violence against women. We are for the unrestricted defense of our rights to legal, safe and free abortion.
7) It is an Abolitionist Platform. We fight to eradicate trafficking. Our girls die or disappear victims of sexists, but also of pimps and criminals who enjoy total impunity. Enough of trafficking networks, for the abolition of prostitution and these criminal gangs that represent a threat to the people!
Since the State and its officials have decided to abandon us, we have rights to protect ourselves. And we are going to exercise it; enough of helplessness. For unity, self-defense, the self-organization of families, activists and groups for our protection and that of our loved ones
Leave your comment! Send us your adhesion, signature, note, or join as an activist!